Powells are able to offer a full consultancy service on behalf of Basic Payment Scheme claimants, for dealing with both Welsh and English Basic Payment Scheme matters, in addition to also advising on other Rural Development Schemes to maximise income.
We can offer a detailed Basic Payment Scheme consultancy service, specific to your estate or farming business. Our range of services includes:
Basic Payment Scheme Consultancy;
- RPW / RPA online applications for the completion of SAF/SP5 Forms
- Digital Field Parcel Mapping
- BPS Entitlement Sales & Transfers
- Advice on Cross Compliance matters
- ‘Active Farmer’ eligibility requirements
- Greening requirements
- Land Tenure Agreements to comply with ‘Management Control’ and ‘Land at your disposal’ criteria
Glastir / Environmental Stewardship
We can independently advise clients on the structure of schemes and selection of management options that integrate with the existing business. We can also assist with, or undertake, the completion and submission of applications for Glastir or Countryside Stewardship.
Powells are licensed for the production of digital mapping from the latest Ordnance Survey digital mapping data for the creation or amendment of field parcel areas and IACS / RLR plans.