Powells are Specialist Rural Property Agents for the sale of any rural and/or landed properties and provides a first class estate agency service across a broad range of property.
- Rural Residential – including country houses, village properties, cottages and smallholdings
- Farms & Estates - tailored professional advice and marketing for disposals of estates and complex property portfolios
- Equestrian Property - specialist residential and commercial equestrian properties
- Land - including agricultural, equestrian, amenity, paddocks and development land
- Development Property - barn conversions to re-development sites and property renovations
- Development Sites - development plots to large scale residential strategic development sites
- Commercial / Sporting / Leisure - all aspects of rural commercial, amenity and leisure properties
- Forestry & Woodland - amenity parcels to commercial woodland
Powells offer an exemplary professional agency service to all its clients and vendors. As a specialist agent we have a greater focus on delivering all aspects of the essential marketing elements required to achieve a successful and maximised sale of your property.
We offer to all our clients & vendors;
- Completion of a detailed Marketing Appraisal Report with specific tailored professional marketing advice and recommendations for maximising the sale value of your property/land
- A clear and defined Marketing Strategy for your property to ensure that a marketing plan can be constructed to target the correct marketing literature, web promotion, advertising, editorial and applicant matching for maximum success
- Flexibility to integrate the best professional advice with clients individual requirements/objectives, as we recognise no two sales are the same
- Premium professionally presented Brochures with detailed particulars designed to quickly grab the attention of buyers and provide maximum appeal
- Professional Photography including elevated & drone photography where applicable
- High-quality Accommodation Floor Plans and Ordnance Survey For Sale Plans - essential for the marketing of landed properties
- Comprehensive Applicants Database focused on rural purchasers ensuring properties can be marketed to substantial buyers
- Extensive Web Promotion through our specialist website, the Number One Property Portal – Rightmove and dedicated web portals for rural, country, agricultural, equestrian, smallholding and development properties
- Editorial & Advertising Promotion – we undertake extensive press based editorial and advertising with regular local, regional and national advertising in targeted & specialist publications
- Social Media promotion including Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- Communication – we pride ourselves that from our first meeting to the completion of your sale we will keep in regular contact and closely liaise with you – nobody else will work harder for you. We know what important attributes communication and negotiation are in achieving a successful and maximised sale.
Often with rural properties or development sites there are a number of complicated matters that require specific professional advice prior to, or during the sale process, such as planning & development matters, utility connections and legal implications such as covenants, boundaries, easements and tenancy/occupier agreements. Any of these matters will require professional expertise, which we can provide, to ensure a straightforward sale.
If you are considering selling, please contact us for a no-obligation visit and Marketing Appraisal Report. We would welcome the opportunity to provide further details of our professional agency service and to discuss your requirements with you.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Abbie Young or Lucy Phillips at Powells on 01600 714140 or alternatively email [email protected]