All Text and Images on this website (www.powellsrural.co.uk) are the property of the Powells Rural Property Professionals Limited [which is also known and referred to as ‘Powells’ and ‘Powells Chartered Surveyors’] unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, copying or other use will constitute an infringement of copyright.
If you are unhappy about our services or the way we treat you then please tell us. We always do our best to resolve problems in a fair and equitable manner. We operate a Complaints Handling Procedure with an Independent Redress Mechanism for both consumer and business clients.
We take privacy very seriously – for further information please view our Privacy Statement on our website.
Getting in Contact
You can contact our office by writing to us at Singleton Court Business Park, Wonastow Road, Monmouth, NP25 5JA or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 01600 714140.
General Terms and Conditions
The term’ Powells Chartered Surveyors’, ‘Powells Rural Property Professionals Limited’ or ‘Powells’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered company office is 6 Agincourt Street, Monmouth, NP25 3DZ. Registered in Wales as Powells Rural Property Professionals Limited, Company No.07814768. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties including our data providers provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland.