Powells Planning & Development Team provides a comprehensive and full range of Planning Services to clients in respect of Planning Applications, Planning Appeals and Planning Strategy advice for Strategic Development Applications across England & Wales.
Our team undertake planning applications for a broad range of residential, commercial, equestrian and leisure/recreation developments, and have extensive UK wide industry contacts for any specific technical reporting or consultancy advice required as part of any Planning Project.
Our key Planning Services comprise;
- Pre-application Submissions
- Planning Applications for all purposes including Residential, Commercial, Agricultural and Leisure/Recreational uses
- Negotiation of all planning applications with Local Planning Authorities / Third Parties
- Development Appraisals & Strategic Planning Advice
- Land Promotion & Local Development Plan (LDP) Representations for allocation of development sites in the Local Development Plan process
- Planning Appeals such as Written Representations or Informal Hearings
- Negotiation and/or Discharge of Formal Planning Conditions
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) & S.106 Agreements
- Listed Building Consent Matters
- Certificates of Lawful Existing Use/Development (CLEUD) for regularisation of Planning breaches
For further information regarding any of our Planning Services please contact Head of Planning & Development Services, Stuart Leaver 01600 714140 | [email protected]